FLOATING PICNICS & PHOTOGRAPHY
AT PONT DE VAL
Float out on the Vaal River in style on one of our luxurious boats in front of Pont de Val Winery - the premiere picnic destination just one hour from Jozi.
Soak up the sun as the therapeutic sound of the water passing through the almost 100 year old Barrage in the distance helps you relax while you sip some chilled bubbly and enjoy French country eats with people you cherish.
BOATS & PRICING
Bookable times are:
- 11AM - 12:30PM
- 1PM - 2:30PM
- 3PM - 4:30PM
Authentic experiences. Simple pleasures. Shared moments. The Dragonfly Sunseeker offers this and more for 8 people or less. With its open top design, comfortable seating arrangement along the sides of the boat and a shaded area, this cruiser is ideal for small groups keen on having a carefree time, where feet can be put up while enjoying the magnificent sunsets that stretch across the expanse of the Vaal River. A venture that will not be easily forgotten.
- 8 people or less
- R1800 for 1 hour 30 minutes.
Our one-of-a-kind, French Riviera styled “The Dragonfly Houseboat”, is sure to turn heads. The Houseboat accommodates 6 guests and has an indoor dining area, kitchen and sleeping area.
- 6 people or less
- R2000 for 1 hour and 30 minutes
The Merlin has especially been brought to the Vaal River because of its elegance and beauty. The Merlin is a spacious French styled open top design which accommodates 12 guests or less.
- 12 people or less
- R3600 for 1 hour 30 minutes
PHOTOGRAPHY & PRICING
Family / Couple / Friendship
Edited images will be sent via email within 24 hours
15-minutes garden / village shoot
15 – 20 edited images
20 minutes garden / village shoot
20 – 25 edited images
15 minutes boat cruise
15 minutes garden and village shoot
25 - 30 edited images
Contact number: 079 119 7587
Email address: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Food and drinks may only be purchased at Pont de Val Winery and brought onto the boat.
- All bookings require a 50% non-refundable deposit on total cost. No booking will be secured until the deposit is received.
- By paying the deposit you indicate that you have read, understood and agree to Dragonfly Boat Cruises Terms and Conditions.
- The outstanding balance needs to be paid before the boat will depart.
- Any mischievous behaviour that could lead to injury will not be tolerated. Your safety is most important to us.
- If guests are late, the duration of your cruise will be affected.
- Departure times are not negotiable on the day of your cruise.
- During the picnic on the river, Dragonfly Boat Cruises reserves the right of admissions, and will cancel the cruise should any problems arise.
- Each person boarding the boat will be required to sign an Indemnity Form.
- Only in the event of rain and lightning will a cruise be cancelled, postponed or rescheduled.
- Deposits paid to reserve your booking are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- A cancellation fee will be charged if your cruise is cancelled.
- All children under the age of 12 are legally required to wear a life-jacket. Cruise will not take place or will be terminated if child refuses to wear a life jacket.
- Passengers need to remain seated on the boat.
- Passengers need to follow the instructions of the skipper at all times.
- No shoes allowed onto the boat. Shoes may be placed in basket when boarding the boat.
- Cancellations and amendments to a booking must be submitted in writing. No amendments are guaranteed until written confirmation is provided by Dragonfly Boat Cruises.
- Cancellation or re-scheduling of a booking:
- 7 days prior to booked date, or no show on the day – visitor forfeits 100% of any payment
- Between 7 – 14 days prior : 50% of payment will be refunded
- More than 2 weeks : 60% of payment will be refunded
- In the event of “An Act of God” and cruise has to be cancelled on the day, the cruise will be rescheduled. If client wouldn’t like to reschedule cruise, an admin fee of R200 will be charged.